The first step in maximizing opportunities and solving business problems is ensuring the right resources are involved. We provide project management services for companies looking to enhance their existing teams with high performing resources for short or long-term projects. Roles we typically own include:
Program and Project Managers
The tip of the spear. Project managers provide critical accountability and leadership to diverse and resource constrained project teams. They define and manage the scope, budget, schedule and resources of major change initiatives.
Business Analysts (BA) and Business System Analysts (BSA)
The backbone of any major initiative. BAs and BSAs are adept at analytical problem solving, business case development, soliciting and capturing business requirements, system configuration, testing, training and overall project support.
Propeller’s Consulting Group helps organizations improve their overall performance by leveraging talent, structure and strategic execution. We work with organizations to analyze existing business problems and opportunities, translate strategy into actionable initiatives, and restructure organizations and functions. Each consulting engagement is unique. We use our collective experience and industry best practices to inform solutions that are client-specific.
Our work includes:
- Opportunity assessments
- Business case development
- PMO setup & effectiveness
- Project reset & rescue
- Organizational assessment & design
- Software selection & fit assessments
- Process reengineering & improvement
- Merger & integration execution
- Organizational change management
- Strategic planning & execution
Paving the road to the new, improved reality. Propeller provides essential project support to initiatives that require significant user adoption and acceptance. Beyond building a comprehensive change management strategy, our change consultants roll up their sleeves and provide critical on the ground support to the project team.
Our specific services and tools include:
- Stakeholder Identification
- Change Management Readiness and Impact Assessment
- Change Management Analysis and Scorecard
- Change Management Engagement Model
- Organizational Change Management Planning
- Project Plan Integration and Support
- Communication and training delivery
- Manager/Sponsor Team Coaching
- Organizational Alignment
- Knowledge transfer